Welcome to Wheeler Material Handling
EXCITING NEWS: We’re pleased and excited to announce that Yale Carolinas has changed our name to Wheeler Material Handling on January 1st, 2017! However, we’re still the same great company – same great products, services and ownership, just a new name. In fact, our new name reflects our company founder and chairman, Joseph G. Wheeler, who founded the company almost 29 years ago!
Founded in 1988, Yale Carolinas, now Wheeler Material Handling (WMH), is a leading material handling solutions provider that focuses on increasing customer’s productivity, lowering costs, improving safety,eliminating waste, and offering continuous improvement ideas.
Based in Charlotte, NC, we have eleven branches throughout the southeast serving NC, SC, VA, TN, GA, and AL. WMH offers new & used lift truck sales, leasing, parts, service, rental, and fleet management. WMH has been fortunate to be recognized as a Yale Dealer of Excellence multiple times as well as other outside recognition for our outstanding performance. Click here to learn more about the Yale Dealer of Excellence awards.
We’ve got Yale and so much more…
Click on the brand link below to view inventory or learn more:
- Yale – industrial lift trucks
- Haulotte – aerial platform lifts
- Bendi / Drexel – narrow aisle specialty lift trucks
- Combilift – long load handling lift trucks
- Cushman / EZ-GO – personnel / burden carriers
- Microlift – electric walkie pallet jacks / stackers
- Unarco – industrial racking solutions
- Enersys, GNB, Hawker – industrial batteries / chargers
- Seegrid – driverless vision guided vehicles
- Yale Vision Telemetry – lift truck telemetry
- YCI SmartFleet– web based fleet management
Questions? We can help you find what you’re looking for!
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-800-844-1454.
5,000 Material Handling Solutions
With over 5,000 different material handling products that we represent, we’re sure to find a solution that works for your company! From racking, shelving, in-plant offices, lighting solutions, and personnel carriers to manual pallet jacks, new & used lift trucks… we have it all!
We specialize in unique material handling solutions to help customers increase their productivity, lower their carbon footprint, and reduce their overall material handling costs.
Strength – Reputation – Tradition of Excellence